Pack fees for the upcoming year will be $170 per Scout. This is a modest $10 increase from last year. The fees are broken down as follows:
- $66 BSA Membership Fee for youth members in Cub Scouts (Increase of $6 from last year)
- $60 Orange County Council Program Fee for youth member in cub scouts
- $12 Orange County Council Insurance Recovery Fee
- $12 Boy’s Life Subscription (Note: only charged once per family)
- $20 to Pack 227 to cover costs such as awards (an increase of $4 from last year)
If you have more than one Cub Scout then this total is reduced to $158 for the second scout (only need 1 subscription to Boy’s Life per family).
Beginning on August 1st, if you have a new Scout coming into the pack, there is a BSA National “one time $25 joining fee.” You can avoid this fee by registering your new Scout before August 1st. The deadline to register and pay for the 2020-2021 year is October 1st.
In an effort to streamline the recharter, we are offering an online payment option through Paypal. Paypal charges 3% + $0.30 per transaction, so to pay dues online the cost will be $175.39. To pay online, please click the button below and complete the transaction through Paypal.