This page is for families who have already paid the original $80/scout dues for this coming year. If you have not done so already, please pay your dues online at dues.pack227.org.
Starting November 1st, 2019, the BSA and Orange County Council raised the fees they charge units to recharter. As a result, Pack 227 annual dues this year is $160/scout per calendar year. This total is broken out as follows:
- $60 Dues to National BSA (Increase from $33 starting 11/2019)
- $60 Orange County Council Program Fee (New starting 11/2019)
- $12 Orange County Council Insurance Recovery Fee
- $12 Boy’s Life Subscription (Note: only charged once per family)
- $16 to Pack 227 to cover costs such as awards.
Since you have already paid the original dues amount to the pack, you only need to pay an additional $80/scout in order to recharter for this coming year.
In an effort to streamline the collection of the additional National BSA and OCBSA fees, we are offering an online payment option through Paypal. Paypal charges 3% + $0.30 per transaction, so to pay the fee online for one scout will be $82.70. To pay online, please click the button below and complete the transaction through Paypal.